In this article, I will tell you how to get a .life domain that cost you around $40 for 1 year but I will tell you how to get that .life domain at just $1 for 1 year
About Godaddy: Godaddy is a well-known brand that provides web services like Domain, Hosting, Business Email, and many other services. Godaddy generally known for its domain offers because GoDaddy always provides domains at the cheapest price than all other domain registrars.
In this article, I am taking about .life domain offers but if you want to buy .com domain in at just $1 the read Get .com Domain In Just $1
Before starting the registration process let’s talk about the .life domain. If you are thinking to start a website related to healthcare/NGO/Medicine/lifestyle or information website then the .life domain is best for these types of websites.
Let’s dive into the main process,
How to get .life domain in less than $1
1. First of all, go to Godaddy
2. Search your Desired Domain name (If you are confused how to choose a perfect domain name click here and see all steps to find a perfect domain name for your blog/website)
3. Add domain to cart and click on continue
5. Choose the domain registration period for 1 year
6. Enter your E-mail, Username, and Password and click on create account
7. Now enter your billing information and click on save
8. Here choose a payment method and click on complete purchase
9. Boom! After successful payment, your domain is registered for 1 year in less than $1
Some Features Of Godaddy:-
- Free DNS management
- Easy Domain Setup
- Easily forward domain to existing domain
- Up to 100 subdomain
If you like this information about the .life domain then join us on social media from the below links we can share this type of amazing information daily.
Join Our VIP Facebook group where we can share amazing information about blogging, SEO, Digital marking, and many other things. Also if you join our group you will get premium WordPress themes and plugins for free every week or every month.
Share this article with other peoples and let them know about blogging.