Adsterra Review 2022
Want to make money from your blog or social media or looking for the best Adsense alternative?
If yes Adsterra is the best option for you to make money from your blog and other platforms. Also, advertisers can reach a wider audience through Adsterra to increase their profits.
Are you a blogger who wants to make money from your blog but not getting Adsense approval or getting less money from Adsense then you should give it a try Adsterra?
Also if you are a business owner and searching for the cheapest way to get more exposure to your brand then adsterra provides an advertising option too. This means Adsterra is a great platform for both publishers and advertisers.
What is Adsterra?
Adsterra is Global advertising and CPA affiliate network with a unique Partner Care approach. It helps advertisers meet their KPIs and grow ROI, while publishers maximize eCPM with their easy-to-use, advanced traffic solutions and the best team in the industry.
Adsterra was started in 2013 by professional affiliate marketers and webmasters with (as of now) 20+ years of experience. Currently, Adsterra is working with 18k+ direct publishers and 12k+ Advertisers.
- 18K+ Direct Publishers
- 1 Billion impressions per day
- 20 filter targeting
- 12K+ Advertisers
- 248 GEOs
Adsterra is a great choice for both publishers and advertisers publishers can monetize their traffic with adsterra ads and advertisers can use it to advertise their ads to reach a wider audience.
Who Should Use Adsterra?
Adsterra is made for Advertisers, Publishers, and Affiliates. It is best for all of us if you want to advertise your ads you can signup as an adsterra advertiser or if you want to make money online you can signup as a publisher or Affiliate to make money by promoting Adsterra and as a publisher, you can place ads on your blog or website to monetize your traffic.
Now let us discuss Adsterra for Advertisers, Publishers, and Affiliates individually.
Why Publishers Should Use Adsterra?
Adsterra has 12K+ advertisers who are running ads through Adsterra. You can add any type of website and the approval time for showing adsterra ads on your website is just 10 minutes it’s not like ad networks like Google Adsense which take weeks to approve your website.
You can monetize any type of traffic with Adsterra ads if you are getting traffic from social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp groups, Telegram Pages, and any other source of traffic Adsterra give the option to monetize your traffic through direct links.
Along with all this, the payout time is really amazing where Google Adsense releases payout once a month, on the other hand, Adsterra releases payment of publishers after every 15 days now no need to wait for the whole month to get your payout.
Now one more fantastic thing is the payout methods of Adsterra. Here you get 5 payout methods in fact the minimum payout threshold of Adsterra is just $5 and if you see Google Adsense’s minimum payout threshold is $100.
Here are the payout methods of Adsterra with a minimum payout threshold and fee.
The feature which you didn’t get in other ad networks like Adsense and Media.net:
Adsterra has an anti Adblock system for publishers. If someone uses Adblock software on their browsers, your website’s Ads will be visible to them. With this amazing feature, your revenue increases by 20%.
Why Advertisers Should Use Adsterra?
Adsterra has 18K+ publishers with 1 billion impressions per day and 20 filter targeting. You can use Adsterra Traffic Estimator to find your perfect CPC/CPM bid.
Adsterra has the AI-driven algorithm scores how much traffic you will get with your targeting and all competition activities around. It either estimates the number of impressions you’ll get (CPM) or the number of clicks (CPC). Need to vary bids depending on the countries? The Estimator will count them too. Never lose your top traffic!
Improve your advertising experience with Adsterra’s self-service platform –
Adsterra’s SSP allows advertisers to launch, manage and analyze advertising campaigns without any assistance! The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. You can always use handy tooltips, take a quick onboarding tour, or watch a brief video that will guide you through the advertising self-serve platform’s features.
- All within one page
- Enjoy 100% control
- Estimate traffic volumes
- A/B test up to 15 creatives and scale
- Launch as many campaigns as you want
- Set up detailed targeting and tracking in minutes
Payment Methods For Advertisers-
As an Advertiser, you need a payment method to add money to your account and Adsterra has 9 payment methods.
High Converting Ad Formats Of Adsterra –
- Social Bar
- Push Ads
- Native Ads
- Video Ads
Popunder ads are displayed in a new browser window or tab and can remain hidden behind the main browser window. The Adsterra popunder script delivers 100% responsiveness.
Social Bar breaks the limits of classic ads by offering fully customized ad formats. Native and interactive, they lead to unprecedented ROI growth. Publishers achieve higher CPMs with over $300 weekly revenue from the start.
The most advanced replacement to web push notifications. Push Ads by Adsterra don’t require opt-ins; they run on all OS and browsers. You can either use the built-in, animated templates or design a customized ad.
Why Affiliate Marketers should join the Adsterra affiliate program?
As an affiliate marketer, you should make a passive income by promoting Adsterra to publishers. You can earn 5% of the revenue generated by the publishers you refer to Adsterra for a LIFETIME! Adsterra gives real-time statistics and referral reports and withdraws money whenever you want.
Adsterra Review – Is It Better Than Google Adsense?
Now you know who should use Adsterra and why should use Adsterra. One question that comes to everyone’s mind when we listen about Adsterra or any other ad network and the question is whether it is better than Google Adsense. So now let’s find out is Adsterra better than Google Adsense?
- Google Adsense takes too much time to approve websites for ads and Adsterra approves websites within 10 minutes.
- Adsense release a payout once a month and on the other hand Adsterra releases a payout every 15 days.
- Adsterra ads show on your website even if someone using adblocker but Adsense ads will be blocked by adblocker software.
- Adsterra’s minimum payout amount is just $5 but in Google Adsense, you need a minimum of $100 to get your earned money to your bank account.
What Makes It Different Than Other Ad Networks?
Now let us see what makes Adsterra different from other Ad Networks.
- Adsterra has Three-level anti-fraud protection
- It has Multiple cost models: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPI
- Various ad formats: Popunders, Push Ads, Native Ads
- Fast hassle-free launch
- High and stable CPM rates on the market
- Adsterra pays automatically twice a month on fixed days
- Payouts starting from $5
- 5+ payment methods
Adsterra Tutorial – How To Place Adsterra Ads On Website
I explained almost everything about Adsterra now let’s see how to use Adsterra and place Adsterra ads on your website. Here we can place Adsterra ads on our website in just three steps. Let’s start with How to place Adsterra ads on your website.
Create an Adsterra publisher account:
To create an Adsterra publisher account click on the below button to start creating an Adsterra account.
On this page, you need to enter your name and email id which you want to use to create an Adsterra account.
Now you need to fill in some more information like username, password, contact method, payment method, and website on which you want to show Adsterra ads.
Once you are done filling in all the important information verify your email.
Your account is created successfully now the next step is creating ad code and placing that ad code on your website.
To create ad code first you need to add your website to your Adsterra account to do that click on add website button on your dashboard
Here enter your website URL, choose your website category, and ad units, and click on add button. Once you add your website to Adsterra’s account it will take up to 10 minutes to get approved by adsterra to start showing ads on your website.
Once your website is approved for showing ads the last step is adding ad code to your website to do that follow the below steps.
There are multiple ways to place ad code on your website here we are going to do this by using a WordPress plugin called ad inserter. Also if you are using a platform other than WordPress or if you don’t want to use a plugin to show place ad code then directly place the ad code on your website.
First, install the Ad inserter plugin to your website once to done installing the plugin copy the ad code from your Adsterra account.
Now to add this code to your website go to the setting option in the WordPress dashboard and choose ad inserter and paste the add code here.
Once you paste the code choose where on your website you want to show the ads.
That is it now your website starts showing ads.
Benefits of the Adsterra for publishers:
- Adsterra Partner Care Program where you get personal touch, quick replies, top-notch problem-solving skills, and access to in-house developed design concepts. (Adsterra has an industry-best Partner Care training program that all our managers have to pass. As a result, their managers are usually skilled, caring, and interested in every client’s success).
- No restrictions on the traffic volume of the website. Your website traffic volumes don’t matter: Adsterra will help you grow with us. What matters for approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality.
- 12K + Advertisers who are running ad campaigns.
- Earn 5% of the revenue generated by the publishers you refer to Adsterra for a LIFETIME!
- Check your real-time statistics and referral reports and withdraw money whenever you want.
- Adsterra’s in-house developed anti-Adblock solution increases your revenue by 20%. Adblock users are not accustomed to ads, so your ad placements win all their attention, which leads to higher CTRs.
- Make more money with a vast variety of web and mobile ad formats: Popunder, Push Ads, Native Ads, Banner Ads, Social Bar, Direct Link, and VAST video.
- Adsterra provides an easy-to-use experience for those who prefer to work without a manager. Adsterra completely automated every process so that you have the opportunity to understand everything intuitively.
- Publishers can monitor real-time statistics to measure their traffic monetization success.
- The minimum payout payment is only $5
- Get paid twice a month
Benefits of the Adsterra for Advertisers:
- Partner Care is more than just support. In addition to the 24/7 multilingual online chat, Adsterra will analyze your specific case and help you choose the most effective ad format and/or settings.
- Genuine traffic from 18K+ direct publishers worldwide.
- Easy start: takes less than an hour to launch a campaign.
- Three-level anti-fraud protection.
- 20+ filter targeting incl user activity and retargeting options. As well as rare finds like Browser versions, OS versions, carrier, user lifetime and IP targeting.
- Easy API and tracking integration.
Pros & Cons – Adsterra Review
Before wrapping up the article we need to know about all pros and cons of the Adsterra ad network. Also, any review can’t be completed with a pros and cons section.
- Adsterra is one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense
- Adsterra has a wide range of ad display options – Popunder, Social Bar, Push Ads, Native Ads, Video Ads, Banner Ads, and Direct link.
- You can also monetize your Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Telegram pages, and traffic from any other social media platforms.
- The minimum payout amount is just $5 for Paxum and WebMoney payment methods.
- Adsterra provides a wide range of payment options as a publisher you get Paypal, Webmoney, Paxum, Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, and USDT (Tether).
- Some payment methods need documentary confirmation.
Adsterra Payment Proof
Here is payment proof of one of my adsterra accounts I am sharing this for the people who think ad networks other than Google AdSense don’t pay money like Adsense.
Few questions you might have about Adsterra
Is Adsterra better than AdSense?
It’s everyone’s personal experience with my experience I can say it Adsterra is way better than Adsense. Adsterra pays more money than AdSense even on impressions.
How do I get paid through Adsterra?
You get many payment methods to get paid through Adsterra you can choose any payment method from Paypal, Paxum, Webmoney, Wire transfer, Bitcoin, and tether (USDT).
How do I monetize Facebook with Adsterra?
You can use the direct link feature to monetize your Facebook page and any other social media platforms.
How good is Adsterra’s support?
Adsterra has an industry-best Partner Care training program that all our managers have to pass. As a result, their managers are usually skilled, caring, and interested in every client’s success.
Adsterra Review Video
Must Read Articles –
Conclusion – Adsterra Review
Adsterra is one of the best ad networks nowadays also Adsterra is one of the best Adsense alternatives. Now you know everything about Adsterra. In this Adsterra review, I share every single detail about Adsterra with the step-by-step tutorial on how to place Adsterra ads on the website.
Adsterra is must try ad network for all if you are searching for the best Adsense alternative then Adsterra is the ad network that you should use. If you still have any questions just ask me in the comment section.
Also, tell me how you like this Adsterra review? Did you like it? Are you going to try Adsterra after reading this review article?