Hey, Guys welcome to another inspiring interview of the Lit Blogging Interview Series in this interview I will talk with Mangesh Bhardwaj founder of Blogging QNA.
Now let’s start this interview with Mangesh Bhardwaj The Man Behind Bloggingqna.com.
In this interview, I asked him about his blogging journey, crypto, how to rank a blog on top of SERP, and many more questions that help you in your blogging and online journey.
Now take a cup of coffee or tea and start reading this inspiring interview with Mangesh Bhardwaj.
- Q. 1 Most of the people know you but give a quick introduction about yourself to our audience.
- Q. 2 Tell us about your blogging journey when and how you started your online career.
- Q. 3 How do you learn about blogging? Did you take any courses?
- Q. 4 How many blogs and youtube channels do you have and how do you manage all of them at the same time.
- Q. 5 Now in this era of videos and podcasts, what do you think about the future of blogging?
- Q. 6 We all nowadays starting a blog is very easy but most people struggle in driving traffic to their blogs. So share some tips to drive traffic to new blogs?
- Q7 Many people came into the affiliate marketing field but didn’t get sales. Share some tips to get or increase affiliate sales?
- Q. 8 Newbies struggle a lot in ranking their articles in the top position in SERP. Some tips to follow to rank higher in SERP?
- Q. 9 Bloggers and affiliate marketers use many tools for different purposes: which tool do you use and what tools that you recommend to use.
- Q. 10 Recently I saw that you are investing in crypto currency kindly share your views on that.
- Q. 11 Some tips or anything that you want to say to our audience?
- Final Words
Q. 1 Most of the people know you but give a quick introduction about yourself to our audience.
Hello Everyone, First of All, Thanks Sayan for Inviting me to your blog. This is Mangesh Kumar Bhardwaj a 22 years old Full-Time Blogger, YouTuber, Affiliate Marketer, and Founder of BloggingQnA.com and Youtube Channel.
Apart from this, I also have a Facebook Community – “BloggingQNA” and a Telegram group.
Q. 2 Tell us about your blogging journey when and how you started your online career.
I started my blogging journey in October 2016 when I was in my second year of Graduation. I struggled for almost 1.8 years and after that, I made my first dollar from Google AdSense.
To know about that particular story you can watch the video below.
Q. 3 How do you learn about blogging? Did you take any courses?
Honestly speaking, I haven’t taken any course or training. Everything I learned from youtube and Google. I used to watch videos a lot on youtube and then simply implement those videos.
Same with Google. I found something on google and then I implemented that. And this is how I got to know what is right and what is not right.
Gradually, I learned everything with time.
Q. 4 How many blogs and youtube channels do you have and how do you manage all of them at the same time.
As Of now, I have 8+ blogs Including bloggingqna.com and mangeshbhardwaj.com and Currently running 2 youtube channels one in English and One in the Hindi Language.
When it comes to time management, I can’t give any tips because I am very bad at time management. I do the work when I feel like working. Otherwise, I leave it.
This is one of the problems that I am facing these days. Figuring out how I can manage things with time.
Q. 5 Now in this era of videos and podcasts, what do you think about the future of blogging?
I will wrap up this question in just one line.
The future of blogging is very bright. Anyone can start a blog today and make a very good amount of money from it.
The way of blogging will change with time. But blogging will not die.
For more understanding you can watch my below video:-
Q. 6 We all nowadays starting a blog is very easy but most people struggle in driving traffic to their blogs. So share some tips to drive traffic to new blogs?
See, this is a very common question I came across, and the answer is really simple if a newbie can understand.
The thing is, bringing organic traffic to a new blog will take time of 3 to 6 months. So till then, you need to utilize social media like FB group, youtube, telegram, Pinterest, and quora to get initial traffic to your blog.
But the issue is people don’t want to spend time on these platforms. They are looking for some magic trick or some hack and trick to get instant traffic with no effort.
And that will not happen. I hope I made the point very clear.
Q7 Many people came into the affiliate marketing field but didn’t get sales. Share some tips to get or increase affiliate sales?
Here I will share the main 3 tips that I learned from my initial days of affiliate marketing.
1. Learn the art of writing affiliate articles. The way of writing is completely different from the other informational articles. You need to write in a way that people will benefit from your writing.
2. Always promote limited products at one point in time. Or I will say promote only 1 product at a time. This will build trust in your audience and you will get more sales. Promoting multiple products will confuse your audience and the result will be zero sales.
Q. 8 Newbies struggle a lot in ranking their articles in the top position in SERP. Some tips to follow to rank higher in SERP?
This is very simple but newbies make it very difficult because they don’t understand the way of working in the hierarchy.
- First, do the deep research in finding low competition keywords
- create quality content.
- Provide social signals as much as you can.
- Start analyzing your website position in SERPs
- Create Backlinks from authority sites.
- Again analyze your ranking in SERPs.
- Update your content with fresh and new updated content.
- Create some more backlinks.
Just follow the above steps correctly. You will get ranking for sure in SERPs.
Q. 9 Bloggers and affiliate marketers use many tools for different purposes: which tool do you use and what tools that you recommend to use.
I prefer both Ahref and SEMrush. But, SEMrush is more amazing for deep research and Ahref is best for backlinks analysis.
For semrush read this detailed review and tutorial.
Apart from this, I use Canva for image creations, Some Chrome extensions like Grammarly, tube buddy, hoxx VPN, and a similar web for making my blogging tasks easy and smooth.
Q. 10 Recently I saw that you are investing in crypto currency kindly share your views on that.
Cryptocurrency is very volatile. You need to invest your extra money in that. If that money is wasted then you should not feel sorry for that.
Apart from this, if you can hold cryptocurrency then you can make a very huge amount of money in the long run if you take it as an investment.
Hold is gold in cryptocurrency.
Q. 11 Some tips or anything that you want to say to our audience?
Just one thing. Whatever you are doing keep doing it with patience, consistency, and hard work
1 Day you will get everything that you are dreaming of.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t have any talent. Consistency and patience can beat talent. So keep hustling and keep doing hard work.
Other Inspiring Interviews that you should check out
- Interview with Anil Agarwal Founder of Bloggers Passion
- Interview with Santosh Gairola Founder of Blogging Cosmos
- Interview with Santanu Debnath Founder of Blogging Joy
- Interview with Navin Rao Founder of Question Cage
- Interview with Tushar Dey Founder of Make Sucess Online
First of all, I would like to thank Mangesh Bhardwaj for being a part of our interview series and also for sharing such amazing valuable information.
Guys, I hope you got some amazing information from this interview with Mangesh Bhardwaj.
Now it’s your turn to share your feedback in the comments and tell me how you like this interview.
6 thoughts on “Interview With Mangesh Bhardwaj Founder Of Bloggingqna.com”
thanks brother for the opportunity.
Glad to have you on Lit Blogging
Thanks for this wonderful interview. Your content is super helpful.
Thanks alot for sharing, Mr Mangesh videos are easy to understand and people like us learn fast i am also his follower and subscriber
Thanks For This Interview, It Is So Informative for Like Us New Writer, I Am Also YouTube Subscriber Of Mr Mangesh But Your Blog Seems So Nice With So Much Information We Can Get And Improve Ourselves.
Thanks for this beautiful interview.